Once again the 3142 Club offers you the chance of winning cash prizes whilst helping to raise funds for the restoration of 4 Cor 3142 which is the only preserved complete pre-war constructed main line electric multiple unit.
For a subscription of just £2.50 per month or £30 per annum you are entered into a draw for the following prizes:
- EVERY MONTH: 1.67% of the total subscriptions (£50 *IF* there are 100 members)
- AFTER 6 MONTHS: 10% of the total subscriptions (£300 *IF* there are 100 members)
- AFTER 12 MONTHS: 20% of the total subscriptions (£600 *IF* there are 100 members)
Membership of the 3142 Club is unlimited and you can increase your chances of winning by taking out more than one membership; paying £10 will provide four entries in each draw.
The 3142 Club is run for a period of twelve months commencing on 1st May 2020, ending on 30th April 2021 and you are not committed to subscribe for more than one year.
The rules of the 3142 Club are on the application form, click on the link at the bottom of the page to enable you to print the form.
- Subscriptions are payable either as an annual lump sum or monthly by bankers order.
- Draws are made monthly and the winners are notified individually. Results are published in “Live Rail”.
- The Club is organised by S.E.G (Preservation) Ltd, the manager of 3142.
This is one of the easiest ways to help preservation with the added bonus of possible making a profit! To enter, just complete the form below and send it by 30 May 2020 to:-
John Goodrich, 30 Bealing Close, Bassett, SOUTHAMPTON, SO16 3AX.