Graham Farish Class 319 livery samples
Bachmann Industries Europe have released pictures of livery samples (subject to final tweaks and confirmation) of their forthcoming N gauge Class 319 models, part of their Graham Farish range.
These highly detailed, high specification models are currently projected for release in early-2022 with a RRP of £319.95 each.
The Class 319 specification is as follows:
- Powerful coreless motor and flywheel fitted to the MSO vehicle
- Electrical pickup from all axles
- Sprung Brecknell Willis or Stone Faiveley pantograph
- Unobstructed interior including seat and table detail
- Integral conductive couplings between vehicles
- Functional multiple unit couplings at the outer ends
- Directional lighting – switchable on/off via DCC or the chassis-mounted switches
- Internal lighting
- Speaker Fitted
- Easy Access DCC decoder socket – located behind an underframe panel on the TSO vehicle
- Equipped with a Next18 Decoder Socket (one decoder required) – recommended Decoder item No. 36-567A
- Length 560mm (over couplings)
Pictures of the Northern livery version are not shown here as they are no longer “Southern Electrics” !