Dapol – new batch of 4mm scale Electro Diesels
Dapol have recently announced a new batch of Class 73 Electro Diesels in their 4mm scale range:
- 4D-006-015 – E6012 in BR electric blue with small yellow panels
- 4D-006-016 – E6031 in BR blue with small yellow panels
- 4D-006-017 – 73002 in BR blue
- 4D-006-018 – 73120 in BR blue
- 4D-006-019 – 73126 in BR large logo blue
- 4D-006-020 – 73136 in Intercity Executive livery
- 4D-006-021 – 73109 ‘Battle of Britain’ in GBRf livery
A common discount price for a DC version will be in the £135 region, which these days is eminently reasonable! They are “expected” in the fourth quarter of this year.
None of these are duplicates of any previous 4mm scale EDL model by any manufacturer.
E6012 was previously done by Lima as “early” blue with a grey lower band
73126 was previously done by Lima in revised NSE “Kent and East Sussex Railway”
73136 was previously done by Lima in overall departmental grey
73109 was previously done by Lima in Stagecoach livery “Battle of Britain” and also by Dapol in NSE livery “Battle of Britain”
You are reminded about our comprehensive list of 4mm scale ready to run model locomotives ever produced!